- Enrollment & retention strategy
- Statistical yield modeling and scholarship strategy
- Developing communication workflows for CRM
- Market research
- Operational improvement and strategic planning
- Organizational design
- Financial sustainability
B.S. in Business Administration, American University
Associate, Strategy & Operations, Huron Consulting Group
Analyst, Strategy & Operations, Huron Consulting Group
Admissions Coordinator, American University’s Kogod School of Business
- Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA — I am a huge Steelers football fan.
- I was voted most artistic in my high school class.
- In my spare time, I teach kickboxing and boot camp at a local gym. My husband and I also play a lot of soccer in the leagues across the DC Metro Area.
- I love to travel but have a mild fear of flying, which has made working as a consultant an interesting career choice.