- Enrollment and Retention Strategy
- Business Process Optimization
- Operational and Performance Improvements
- Financial Planning and Modeling
Master of Management Studies, Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business
B.A. in Philosophy, Davidson College
College Advisor, Davidson College Advising Corps
Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach, Davidson College Athletics
Thomas J. Watson Fellow, Watson Foundation
- I enjoy soccer – in addition to coaching, being a fan, and playing through college, the sport led me out of the United States for the first time on a Watson Fellowship. During the fellowship, I went #kickingallovertheworld for twelve months to explore soccer’s impact on communities across seven countries in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- I have commuted to work in a wide variety of ways, including: riding a subway under the East River in New York City, driving on the left side of the road in South Africa, and taking canoe taxi across the River Volta in Ghana. Now that I am working in Washington D.C., I am excited to add riding a bike in the district to my commutes.
- My four siblings and I have perfected our “formation” while taking family photo throughout the years.