- Financial Planning and Modeling
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis
- Student Relations and Leadership Communication
MS in Global Commerce, University of Virginia’s McIntire School of Commerce
MSc in Global Strategic Management, ESADE Business and Law School
BBA in Finance with a Concentration in Alternative Asset Management, Southern Methodist University
BA in Markets and Culture, Southern Methodist University
Graduate Certificate in International Business, Lingnan University (College) at Sun Yat Sen
Summer Analyst in Global Treasury Management at JP Morgan Chase & Co in New York, New York
Intern at Rise-To in London, Uk
Intern at CCA Industries and Riverstone Group in Richmond, VA
- I was the student liaison to the Board of Trustees Finance and Audit committees my senior year at Southern Methodist University, Pony Up!
- I love being outside. Hiking, biking, and paddle boarding are some of my favorite things and I learned how to surf in New Zealand.
- I set off metal detectors.
- I completed my dual master’s program with over 20 European peers and still call “football” soccer.