- Student success and retention
- Data analytics and data visualizations
- Survey design
- Evaluation and assessment
- Enrollment strategy
B.A. in Global Studies, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Ed.M. in Higher Education, Harvard University, Harvard Graduate School of Education
Program Support Associate, Harvard University, Office of International Education
Graduate Admissions Reader, Harvard Law School
College Counselor, Education USA, Madrid, Spain
Fulbright Scholar, Spain
- I am bilingual. Ask me about how speaking Spanish in Poland saved me in the middle of a snowstorm.
- When I was 13, I won a Virginia cooking contest and met and cooked with Art Smith, Oprah Winfrey’s chef at the time.
- I am fascinated by the wine-making process, and I have visited over 30 wineries across North American and Europe. A vino tinto, crianza (a young Spanish red) is currently my favorite!