A Net Price Calculator & College Affordability Tool
We realize that financial literacy is a major concern among the prospective college population and that making life-changing financial decisions is daunting – whether you are a 17-year-old high school senior or a non-traditional student headed back to college after 10 years in the workforce. We also realize that many students do not have access to the resources at home to help them navigate the complicated process for obtaining federal financial aid and calculating exactly how they can afford college.
Kennedy & Company’s 1st Aid Net Price Calculator & College Affordability Tool helps your institution attract and engage prospective students while also providing valuable financial planning insights to those navigating the college aid process. Our innovative platform is built to be a resource that helps users better understand the types of aid that may be available and how student preferences & behaviors can impact the total cost of attending college.
Kennedy & Company’s 1st Aid Net Price Calculator fulfills the government’s net price calculator requirement – but it is also much more than that, including:
- A real planning tool for students and families
- A resource for financial aid counselors and admissions staff
- A way to collect more data on students
- Integrates with your CRM system
- Offers real time scenario planning with personalized login
- Customizable for your institution
- Based on real life return on investment calculations
- A venue for conversations between counselors and students on how to pay for college
To request more information or for a virtual demo of the tool, please share your contact information: