- Enrollment & retention strategy
- Selecting and implementing CRM technologies
- Technology enhancement, governance, & adoption
- Building and optimizing strategic communication plans
- Operational improvement, organizational design, and change management
B.S. in Business Administration, American University
Manager, Kennedy & Company
Associate, Strategy & Operations, Huron Consulting Group
Analyst, Strategy & Operations, Huron Consulting Group
Admissions Coordinator, American University’s Kogod School of Business
- I was voted most artistic in my high school class, but I doubt my drawing skills would impress anyone.
- I love to travel but have a mild fear of flying, which has made working as a consultant an interesting career choice.
- I am a self-proclaimed terrible baker. For some reason my ‘attention to detail’ skillset never seems to carry over into the kitchen and I have many humorous baking mishaps to share.