Position Location: Washington, DC, Philadelphia, PA, or Remote | Position Type: Full Time
Kennedy & Company is looking for a full-time Technical Associate to support its Salesforce practice. In this important role, we are looking for a professional with previous experience working within higher education, as well as in supporting, developing and/or implementing with the Salesforce platform. Each of these components are required for consideration.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years working in an admissions, advising or other student support office within a college or university, and have an equal number of years working within Salesforce. This candidate will also have earned two or more Salesforce certifications, have experience leading and working closely with others on various CRM or other technical/operational projects, and have a deep commitment and passion for this work.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting in project management by communicating with client stakeholders to ensure effective delivery and execution of project work
- Building, augmenting, and maintaining declarative solutions for clients on the Salesforce platform
- Leading internal and external sessions on requirements definition and analysis for CRM tools
- Identifying high-ROI opportunities for client service and efficiency, developing and presenting business cases to implement those opportunities
- Actively contributing and often leading internal and external (client) meetings; superior public speaking skills desired
- Maintaining respectful and productive working relationships with clients and responding to basic client inquiries and needs
- Developing and maintaining respectful, productive, and enjoyable working relationships with the Kennedy & Company team
- Assisting the team with new business development efforts including RFP searches, proposal writing, client outreach, and participation in sales pitches
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience working within higher education
- 3+ years working within Salesforce and/or Salesforce-based managed packages (demonstrable knowledge of other CRM platforms will be beneficial)
- Demonstrated project management experience
- 2+ earned Salesforce certifications (or 1 Salesforce and 1 project management certification)
- Willingness to acquire certifications through the Salesforce platform
- Demonstrated understanding of the Salesforce data architecture, including the Education Data Architecture (EDA) model provided through Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
Our ideal candidate will be one that is well-equipped and brings significant experience working in higher education and the technical and analytical skills required to grow in the consulting industry but who is also looking to be a part of a small, close-knit team of highly motivated individuals. Candidates must be open to a flexible working environment and a startup feel. Position may require up to 10% travel – based on client locations.
If you are interested please complete the form on the Join Our Team page and upload your resume.