Position Location: Washington, DC, or Philadelphia, PA | Position Type: Full or Part Time
Kennedy & Company is looking for experienced candidates in providing custom Salesforce development services specifically for not-for-profit colleges and universities. Ideal candidates will have strong analysis and communication skills and a passion for higher education. We offer competitive pay and benefits and an immersive start-up company feel. Our employees should expect exciting responsibilities almost immediately, such as creating client-facing work and actively engaging in project management and delivery, as well as taking on key roles in the sales process and practice development. The Technical Analyst will be a leader in moving new projects forward, the first point of contact for custom applications built on the Salesforce platform.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Build, augment, and maintain custom APEX, Lightning, and Visualforce applications
- Requirements definition and analysis
- Identify high-ROI opportunities for client service and efficiency, develop and present business cases to implement those opportunities
- Actively contributing and often leading internal and external (client) meetings; superior public speaking skills desired
- Maintaining respectful and productive working relationships with clients and quickly responding to basic client inquiries and needs
- Developing and maintaining respectful, productive, and enjoyable working relationships with the Kennedy & Company team
- Assisting the team with new business development efforts including proposal writing, client outreach, and participation in remote and/or onsite sales conversations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of programming web or business applications.
- Direct professional experience developing on the Salesforce platform. Certification preferred.
- 2 years experience programming using complex relational database structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Experience building applications supporting higher education preferred
Our ideal candidate will be one that is interested and well-equipped with the technical and analytical skills required to work in the consulting industry but who is also looking to be a part of a small, close-knit team of motivated individuals. Candidates must be open to a flexible working environment and a startup feel. Position may require up to 10% travel – based on client locations.
If you are interested please complete the form on the Join Our Team page and upload your resume.