Academic Portfolio Strategy
The education landscape is changing. The “be everything to everyone” strategy is not sustainable for most institutions. To thrive in this new context, schools must rethink the composition of their academic portfolios.
- What has built (and will build) your brand?
- What is core to your mission?
- What will drive revenues?
- What should be pruned or transitioned out?
- What existing assets and common curricular elements enhance the value of this offering?
Our work in this area includes:
- Market Research & Segmentation
- Competitive Analysis
- Rankings Assessment & Strategy
– Rankings Impact Assessment
– Rankings Improvement and Investment Strategy
– Rankings Reporting Audits
- Strategic Option Assessment & Financial Modeling
- Organizational & Operational Master Planning
- Business Plan Creation & Financial Sustainability Analysis for Accreditation Support
- Enrollment Strategy
- Online Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Sustainability
- Professional School Deans
- Provost’s Office & Faculty
- Marketing & Admissions
- Finance, Budgeting, & Administration