- Implementing and optimizing CRM technologies for recruitment, enrollment, and retention strategies
- Creating and designing multi-channel communication workflows
- Continuous process improvement using Lean and Agile methodologies
- Relationship building, teamwork, facilitation, and change management
B.S. Psychology, Saint Michael’s College
M.S. Child Life, Administration and Family Collaboration, Towson University
PBACC Clinician to Administration Transition, Towson University
PBACC Family and Professional Collaboration, Towson University
Salesforce Administrator & Customer Success Lead, University of New Hampshire
Salesforce Administrator & Process Analyst, University of New Hampshire
Associate Director of Academic Advising, Granite State College
Admissions Coach, Granite State College
Athletic Department Assistant & Head Women’s Volleyball Coach, Baltimore City Community College
- I obtained my Lean Black Belt in 2018 (think process improvement, not karate!).
- I live in New Hampshire with my husband and two children and love spending time at the beach in the summer and at the mountains in the winter.
- I love traveling and have spent time in many U.S. states, as well as Peru and New Zealand – and even brought my kids to Italy when they were 2 years old and 5 months old (crazy I know!).