- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Design and Analysis
- Yield and Retention Modeling for Universities
- Student Affairs/Services Assessment and Organization
B.A. in Liberal Arts, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
M.A. in Higher and Postsecondary Education, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Ph.D. in Counseling and Personnel Services, University of Maryland, College Park
Research Analyst, Human Capital Research Corporation
Director of Student Success, Research, and Policy, Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
Graduate Coordinator in Research and Assessment, University of Maryland
Assistant Dean of Student and Director of New Student Programs, University of Florida
- I was bitten by the sailing bug while on an evening cruise on San Francisco Bay. Fast forward a couple of decades and now I race in sailboat regattas on Lake Michigan.
- To show off our pride for our alma maters my husband and I named our dogs Maizee and Aubie.
- To increase my consumption of vegetables I participate in a CSA — Community Supported Agriculture. This has been a great way to not only support family farms but also build my cooking skills (of which I had very little).