- Student financial aid and college counseling
- Online education strategy
- Understanding enrollment operations
- Competitive market research and analysis
- Diversity, equity, & inclusion assessment, strategic planning, and implementation
- Higher education policy and outcomes-based funding models
B.A. in History and African American Studies, University of Virginia
MSEd. in Higher Education, University of Pennsylvania
Assistant Director of College Counseling & Diversity and Community Life Coordinator, Germantown Academy
Research Subcontractor, Research for Action
Associate Dean of Students, EXPLO at Yale
Assistant Director of Admissions, Oldfields School
- One of my childhood dreams was to be a backup dancer. I started dancing when I was five and have taken ballet, jazz, lyrical, tap, hip hop, and Irish clogging. My participation on a step team throughout high school and in a hip hop dance troupe in college were the closest I got to being a back up dancer, but I do still take dance classes when I can.
- I’m a major history buff and as a child developed a deep fascination with the Titanic and at one point could give an hour by hour timeline of the evening the ship sank. I saw the film eight times in theaters (once when it was re-released in 3D in 2012).
- My whole family has names that start with “K”: Kym, Kyle, Kerri, and Kendra. Because our last name is Grinnage, we refer to ourselves as “The Original G-Unit.”