- Rankings Optimization Strategy
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis
M.A. in Ethics and Social Theory, San Francisco Theological Seminary
B.A. in Religious Studies, Grinnell College
Community Organizer, Sunday Assembly
Content and Grant Writer, Vascular Cures
Communications and Marketing Intern, Compassion & Choices
- I love to solve (and design) puzzles! I’ve participated in MIT’s annual Mystery Hunt since 2016, which has demanded everything from having an encyclopedia knowledge of American Girl dolls to being able to freestyle rap about my favorite punctuation marks.
- I threw atlatl recreationally in college and (courtesy of a team retreat with Kennedy & Company) recently joined an axe-throwing league in San Francisco.
- I like to keep my hands busy. I knit, quilt, design jewelry, and am (slowly) improving my calligraphy skills.
- I’ve been a Humanist Celebrant since 2017, and I love designing unique ceremonies for major life milestones.