- Rankings Optimization Strategy
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis
- Visual Communications
M.A. in Ethics and Social Theory, San Francisco Theological Seminary
B.A. in Religious Studies, Grinnell College
Community Organizer, Sunday Assembly
Content and Grant Writer, Vascular Cures
Communications and Marketing Intern, Compassion & Choices
- I’m happiest when making art and my project queue is virtually endless—my interests range from knitting and cross-stitch to blacksmithing and furniture restoration.
- My hobbies include swimming, archery, axe-throwing, fencing, powerlifting, social dance, and fire flow art. (Basically, if you’ve seen something as a renaissance festival sideshow…I’ve probably dabbled in it.)
- I love to solve (and design) puzzles! I’ve participated in MIT’s annual Mystery Hunt since 2016, which has demanded everything from having an encyclopedia knowledge of American Girl dolls to being able to freestyle rap about my favorite punctuation marks.