- Developing prospective and current student communication workflows
- Business process review and analysis
- Implementation of new CRM technologies
- End-user training and adoption of CRM technologies
B.A. in International Studies and Spanish, University of South Carolina
Senior Assistant Director of Admission and International Student Services, Erikson Institute
Enrollment Events and Communications Manager, Erikson Institute
- My dog, Hank, is named after one of my favorite places in my old D.C. neighborhood, Hank’s Oyster Bar.
- I love learning about languages. All of my favorite courses in my Spanish major were in linguistics.
- My first job was delivering The Washington Post; my family had a newspaper route in our Maryland neighborhood for 20+ years when my siblings and I were growing up.