- Developing prospective and current student communication workflows
- Implementation of new CRM technologies
- End-user training and adoption of CRM technologies
- Competitive market research and analysis
B.A. in International Studies and Spanish, University of South Carolina
Senior Assistant Director of Admission and International Student Services, Erikson Institute
Enrollment Events and Communications Manager, Erikson Institute
- I have a goal of visiting all 50 states in my lifetime. At last count I’m at 33.
- I love all things food-related: trying new recipes, collecting cookbooks, and checking places off of my restaurant bucket list.
- My first job was delivering The Washington Post – my family had a newspaper route in our Maryland neighborhood for 20+ years when my siblings and I were growing up.