- Developing prospective and current student communication workflows
- Implementing new CRM technologies
- Competitive market research and analysis
B.A. in International Studies and Spanish, University of South Carolina
Enrollment Events and Communications Manager, Erikson Institute
Senior Assistant Director of Admission and International Student Services, Erikson Institute
- My first job was delivering The Washington Post – my family had a newspaper route in our Maryland neighborhood for 20+ years when I was growing up.
- I studied abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina during my sophomore year of college.
- I love all things food-related: trying new recipes, collecting cookbooks, and checking places off of my restaurant bucket list.