- Strategic and academic portfolio planning
- Program development, launch, and marketing
- Process creation and enhancement
- Enrollment strategy
- Organizational structure redesign
- Systems integration for business process optimization
B.S. in Psychology, Phi Beta Kappa, Cornell University
M.B.A., Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business
Director, Global Strategy and Leadership, PwC
Director of Admissions, Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business
Director of Portfolio Planning, Brunswick Corporation
Senior Consultant, Deloitte Consulting
Marketing Strategy Consultant, The Unland Hayes Group
- I love to explore – I have traveled to 6 continents and 44 countries, and have lived in 3 countries and 14 cities…so far.
- I am a bit like a kid – I require exercise. I teach indoor cycling and a hybrid of yoga, pilates, and bootcamp. I travel most everywhere with a yoga mat and running shoes.
- My husband and I started a hand-crafted nut butter company, called Big Spoon Roasters, and it helps fuel our Kennedy & Company team!
- Our dogs are our children – we have had three amazing Vizslas – Riley, Rioja, and Grüner (and yes, we like wine).