- Enrollment and financial aid strategy
- College admissions and counseling
- Program development and review
- Higher education policy
- Competitive analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative research and data analysis
B.A. in Education, University of Florida
M.Ed. in Education, University of Florida
Advanced Graduate Specialist Certificate in Higher Education, University of Maryland, College Park
Certificate in Project Management, Georgetown University
Executive Director and Lead Consultant, Campus Tower Consulting
Director of Research, Council of Independent Colleges
Manager of Research and Policy Analysis, National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
Graduate Research Assistant, American Council on Education
P-20 Program Specialist, University System of Maryland
- I managed and authored the annual Tuition Discounting Study for NACUBO during my tenure there. The highlight of my early career was seeing the study featured on the front page of the Wall Street Journal in May 2013.
- My husband and I homebrew 5-gallon batches of beer. It’s my personal goal to have cold beer on tap in the kegerator at all times. German styles including Hefeweizen, Bock, Lager, and Märzen/Oktoberfest are my favorites.
- I enjoy the beach and being out on the water. I lived in Annapolis, MD – sailing capital of the US – for several years and am certified in basic keelboat sailing from the American Sailing Association.
- I also volunteer with my local Junior League. I am currently serving as the Co-Chair for the State Public Affairs Committee which has a non-partisan focus on promoting state legislation in our areas of advocacy for women and children.