- Optimization of Technolutions Slate CRM
- Enrollment operations efficiency analysis
- Student financial aid and enrollment counseling
- Improving user experiences by applying customer service concepts to technology
- Dynamic communication flows for prospective students and their families
B.A. in Biology, Concentration in Biopsychology, University of Dallas
Master of Leadership, University of Dallas
Director, CRM Processes & Analysis, Elmhurst University
Manager of Operations & Technology, Admission Information Systems, University of Dallas
Admission Counselor, University of Dallas
- I love to travel and so far I have gone to 15 countries and 37 of the 50 United States!
- I enjoy being creative and I keep myself busy with cross-stitching, painting, and calligraphy.
- I believe good food is an essential part of any gathering so you can often find me in the kitchen trying out new recipes or looking up new restaurants to try with my husband and our friends.
- I am passionate about event planning, from intimate dinner parties to big weddings. I dream of one day owning and operating my own venue for events galore!