- Online program readiness assessment
- Online, noncredit and executive education messaging in the context of institutional branding
- Collaborative online administrative structures across institutions and systems
- Developing and improving In-house online program management structures
- Enrollment marketing strategy
B.J. in News/Editorial Journalism, University of Missouri
M.P.A. in Public Administration
Director of Marketing and Communications, University of Missouri System Office of eLearning
Director of Marketing and Recruitment, Mizzou Online
Director of Marketing, University of Missouri Extension
- I have helped launch 140 online degree and certificate programs.
- Traveling for the purpose of taking in live music performances is among my top hobbies. Streaming concerts has helped get me through 2020.
- I was a speech and debate geek in high school and won several trophies for duet improv. I’m probably planning a witty retort right now.
- I’ll use an Oxford comma if your institution’s editorial style calls for it, but I won’t like it.